ComfyGO X-7 Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair For Travel
ComfyGO X-7, A Revolutionary Foldable Electric Wheelchair
Introducing the ComfyGO X-7, a revolutionary foldable electric wheelchair designed for the modern traveler. This lightweight and portable wheelchair is built with a high-quality aircraft grade aluminum alloy lightweight frame and powerful motors to ensure a comfortable and reliable experience.
⚖️ Ultra-Lightweight: With a net weight starting at just 40 lbs (without battery), this wheelchair is easy to transport and store, making it the perfect companion for any trip.
💪 Powerful Performance: Equipped with two 250W brushless motors, the ComfyGO X-7 delivers smooth and efficient power to conquer any terrain on your travels. Effortlessly maneuver your wheelchair with the included remote control (optional) for added convenience and ease of use
🔋 Flexible Battery Options: Choose from a single 24V 7.5AH battery for a lighter setup, or go the extra mile with the dual battery option for extended range.
🚀 Long-Lasting Durability: The ComfyGO X-7 is built to last, with a 3-year warranty on the frame and motor, and a 1-year warranty on the battery and other parts.
Experience unparalleled freedom and convenience with the ComfyGO X-7 Foldable Lightweight Travel Electric Wheelchair. Order yours today and explore the world on your terms!
Battery and Charger
- The COMFYGO X-7, with optional single or dual 7.5AH lithium-ion batteries, features a quick-release function that makes them easily removable for travel or charging purposes. These batteries are airline and cruise approved, allowing for seamless travel experiences. The charging time for each battery ranges from 6 to 8 hours.
- Designed for user convenience, the batteries can operate simultaneously and can be charged either while installed in the wheelchair or independently, ensuring uninterrupted mobility and ease of use.
- The X-7 battery can be charged using a regular home outlet. The charging specifications for each battery are AC 100 – 240 Volt, 50 Hertz, at 1.5 – 5 amperes. The X-7 comes with a standard 24V 2A charger in the box. For faster charging times, we recommend the 24V 3A charger, which is sold separately.
- The single 24V 7.5AH battery provides a driving range of up to 10 miles, while the dual 24V 7.5AH batteries offer an impressive driving range of up to 19 miles. However, it is important to note that factors such as driving habits, temperature, weather, load weight, road conditions, and others may affect the overall range.
- The X-7 is a lightweight foldable travel wheelchair. The 7.5AH (180WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
- The X-7 has seven speed selections and a limited top speed of 4 mph. The seven speed selections will deliver 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, 75%, 90% or 100% of the maximum speed with speed one being 15% of maximum speed and speed five being 100% of maximum speed.
Weight of the Chair
- The X-7 is a foldable chair weighing just 40 lbs. without the battery. Each 7.5AH battery adds an additional 4 lbs.
- The non-reclining X-7 supports a maximum weight of 265 lbs.
What is in the box?
- The X-7 wheelchair comes with a lithium-ion battery, joystick (controller), remote controller, battery charger, anti-tip bars, and the user manual.
Now, Im not one to leave a review but for this, I must! We LOVE this wheelchair!!!!! My mom suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, has been suffering with these medical conditions for years, and when I say that this wheelchair has made it easier for her to move aroundits made it EASIER for her to move around! Shes tried MANY electric scooters and wheelchairs by many popular companies, including Prides Go-Go and Jazzy Passport chairs and they DO NOT COMPARE TO THE MAJESTIC! Since getting this wheelchair, my mom has been able to move our apartment and shes been able to travel with us.FINALLY! Shes been to Deep Creek, MD twice as well as the winery (my family and I love a good wine lol). This wheelchair takes the curb, gravel (may need a little assistance), & doorframe sill/threshold veryyyyy well! The wheelchair is also able to complete a 360 turn, and its amazing! For my elders that are a little bit on the heavier side, such as my mom, this wheelchair is very comfortable, the seat is wide! Now, I wouldnt say that its light weight but that only could be because my sister and I are the ones that transport my mom around; if youre a healthy man that can lift 50-60lbs with no issue then Im sure its light weight to you! Overall, would we order this wheelchair again? ABSOLUTELY!
Just got mine delivered yesterday and I was able to set it up pretty easily. Using it is self-explanatory. No frills, decent price. I wish it had a cup holder but I’ll install one myself and see how it goes.
I was hesitant in buying this electric wheel chair but I pulled the trigger and it arrived very well packaged and is made out of very quality materials, very comfortable easy to use and control and the battery lasts a really long time we used it almost everyday for a month and still have half the battery, definitely worth the money trust me you wont regret it!
I recently took delivery of my new Zoomer. I purchased it because I am 81 years old and it gets more and more difficult for me to do things that I love to do that require lots of walking. like going to livestock sales, rodeos, fairs, the mall, etc. It looks like my wife and our chocolate lab have taken it over. I guess we can share it.
i love it as it now takes a burden off my wife and makes me more independent
Arrived just as advertised. Seat is very comfortable - I was able to sit and move my wheelchair around for a long time without any soreness. Suggestion for the company: please consider adding a headrest too, so that there’s neck support.
I absolutely love it. It has given me the ability to go places, and see things I missed doing. I am restricted to a wheelchair because I'm walking bone on bone in each knee. I am able to use a rolerator for short walks, but that is pain full, and you are still bent over unable to see nothing but the ground. With my power chair the world has opened up to me. I'm able to talk to people, and look the in the eyes. I can look up and see the birds. I can enjoy all things going to Restaurants, movies the beach. All are open to me. The chair is so easy to use. Be careful putting it together. The instructions can be misleading. make sure you have unpacked everything. I couldn't find a screw that holds the hand control to the arm. Good thing I looked in the box. It was in some packaging material. It is worth every penny spent on it. I like to go out and do whirlies. It is definetly a 5 star product.
Being 89 years old and having a big garden to tend to, life gets exhausting. Instead of ploping on the couch for the rest of the day, I can hop on my Zoomer and get so much more stuff done!
We've been looking everywhere for a lightweight power wheelchair. Most of what we've seen available are heavy and are just too challenging for me. Since I take care of my mom it's important that we have a chair that I can put into the van and with what's out there now it was just too difficult. With this chair my mom is able to get around easily, and when we travel I have no problem folding it and placing it into the van by myself. This was a bit pricier than what we wanted to spend, but after receiving it and using it for the past 2 weeks she and I can both say that it was worth it.
It is a very sturdy chair. The seat and trim are very nice. Wires and cables were neat not like other chairs.
As first time buyers we were impressed with all the staff dealings the product and the service Brilliant company
At around 50 lbs, this foldable chair has eliminated my need for a walker. My family can fold it and put it I the car with ease. Church is much more enjoyable and I can socialize with others more easily. Thanks, Zoomer for a great product. - Julia
Just got my new Zoomer. It is most liberating. I am permanently disabled. A standard wheelchair is a poor alternative for me. I am a resident of an Assisted Living Facility.
This chair was easy for my husband to assemble ( really minimal amount of assembly). It is comfortable for me,though i would preferred a choice of less depth from back of my knees to chair back it still works for me. Not a lot of chairs have auto recline back and leg lifts but this one does. Lymphedema requires my legs to be up. My first trip down a newly installed ramp proved a bit steep and i hit the rail breaking the right leg rest/lift. I emailed the company and a replacement part was sent immediately! Do register your product when received.As could be expected driving is a learning curve, but after my initial fear and some corrections to my ramp i mastered it all.. tight turns and the dreaded backing up! I think it is simply practice, now i think i am really good at it! My next purchase will be their lift to get the chair in my car. You will not go wrong with this purchase!