Pride Vivalift! Ultra PLR-4955S Lift Chair
Next-level comfort, Tilt takes VivaLift!® Even Further
Your other power lift recliner probably doesn’t tilt like VivaLift!® Ultra.
Ultra offers a superior, restorative relaxation experience with even more position possibilities.
True to its name, VivaLift! Ultra has three different heating pads in the shoulders, lumbar and seat. Plus, the all-new air bladder massage system applies gentle pressure to your lower back, with three intensity settings to soothe your aches away.
Of course, the Ultra features the discreet hideaway cup holder and wireless charging station. These favorite convenience features are what Pride customers have grown to love.
VivaLift! Ultra comes in three sizes: small, medium and large. It also comes in four standard fabric colors: Capriccio cappucino, dove, slate and smoke.
Breaking Down VivaLift! Tilt
If a recliner leans back, isn’t it already tilting?
It comes down to the pivot point. When a typical recliner leans back, everything pivots from the base of the backrest and the top of the footrest.
With VivaLift! Tilt, Pride added a third dimension. VivaLift! Ultra pivots from the rear of the chair, elevating the front of the seat, similar to a rocking chair. This innovative design provides a seriously comfortable zero-gravity experience, reclines your body with the legs above the heart level, distributing weight and pressure evenly along the body.
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- New! Exclusive VivaLift!® Tilt reclines the lift chair into a recline position where one’s knees are elevated above your heart, providing the feeling of weightlessness
- New! Advanced massage system with a touch of a button provides gentle pressure to your lower back for a soothing massage with three intensity settings
- Heat System with three conveniently located heat pads in the shoulders, lumbar and seat regions of the chair with three heat levels
- Easily accessible heat and massage buttons on the inside of the armrest
- Ergonomically designed toggle remote
- True-infinite positioning enables the backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- Hideaway wireless charging station conveniently charges your phone
- Hideaway cup holder keeps your beverage close at hand
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner
- The power lumbar enables you to personalize you comfort
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out
- Available in three sizes Small, Medium, and Large
- Standard Capriccio fabrics: Cappuccino, Dove, Slate, Smoke
- Easy-to-use toggle in the middle of the remote performs the up/down and recline positions
- One programmable memory position button
- Find your desired position, hold down the memory button at the same time until the remote starts flashing
- When the remote starts to flash, press the memory button to save your favorite position
- Adjust the power tilt, lumbar, headrest functions independently with a touch of a button
- Convenient USB charger port allows you to charge your smart device
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
VivaLift!® Ultra- PLR-4955S
|5'4" and below
|Seat to Floor
|Top of Back to Seat
|Deluxe Biscuit Back
|Fully Padded Chaise
|Distance From Wall
|Overall Chair Width
|7- Year Prorated
Warranty and Returns
- 7-year prorated warranty
Now, Im not one to leave a review but for this, I must! We LOVE this wheelchair!!!!! My mom suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, has been suffering with these medical conditions for years, and when I say that this wheelchair has made it easier for her to move aroundits made it EASIER for her to move around! Shes tried MANY electric scooters and wheelchairs by many popular companies, including Prides Go-Go and Jazzy Passport chairs and they DO NOT COMPARE TO THE MAJESTIC! Since getting this wheelchair, my mom has been able to move our apartment and shes been able to travel with us.FINALLY! Shes been to Deep Creek, MD twice as well as the winery (my family and I love a good wine lol). This wheelchair takes the curb, gravel (may need a little assistance), & doorframe sill/threshold veryyyyy well! The wheelchair is also able to complete a 360 turn, and its amazing! For my elders that are a little bit on the heavier side, such as my mom, this wheelchair is very comfortable, the seat is wide! Now, I wouldnt say that its light weight but that only could be because my sister and I are the ones that transport my mom around; if youre a healthy man that can lift 50-60lbs with no issue then Im sure its light weight to you! Overall, would we order this wheelchair again? ABSOLUTELY!
Just got mine delivered yesterday and I was able to set it up pretty easily. Using it is self-explanatory. No frills, decent price. I wish it had a cup holder but I’ll install one myself and see how it goes.
I was hesitant in buying this electric wheel chair but I pulled the trigger and it arrived very well packaged and is made out of very quality materials, very comfortable easy to use and control and the battery lasts a really long time we used it almost everyday for a month and still have half the battery, definitely worth the money trust me you wont regret it!
I recently took delivery of my new Zoomer. I purchased it because I am 81 years old and it gets more and more difficult for me to do things that I love to do that require lots of walking. like going to livestock sales, rodeos, fairs, the mall, etc. It looks like my wife and our chocolate lab have taken it over. I guess we can share it.
i love it as it now takes a burden off my wife and makes me more independent
Arrived just as advertised. Seat is very comfortable - I was able to sit and move my wheelchair around for a long time without any soreness. Suggestion for the company: please consider adding a headrest too, so that there’s neck support.
I absolutely love it. It has given me the ability to go places, and see things I missed doing. I am restricted to a wheelchair because I'm walking bone on bone in each knee. I am able to use a rolerator for short walks, but that is pain full, and you are still bent over unable to see nothing but the ground. With my power chair the world has opened up to me. I'm able to talk to people, and look the in the eyes. I can look up and see the birds. I can enjoy all things going to Restaurants, movies the beach. All are open to me. The chair is so easy to use. Be careful putting it together. The instructions can be misleading. make sure you have unpacked everything. I couldn't find a screw that holds the hand control to the arm. Good thing I looked in the box. It was in some packaging material. It is worth every penny spent on it. I like to go out and do whirlies. It is definetly a 5 star product.
Being 89 years old and having a big garden to tend to, life gets exhausting. Instead of ploping on the couch for the rest of the day, I can hop on my Zoomer and get so much more stuff done!
We've been looking everywhere for a lightweight power wheelchair. Most of what we've seen available are heavy and are just too challenging for me. Since I take care of my mom it's important that we have a chair that I can put into the van and with what's out there now it was just too difficult. With this chair my mom is able to get around easily, and when we travel I have no problem folding it and placing it into the van by myself. This was a bit pricier than what we wanted to spend, but after receiving it and using it for the past 2 weeks she and I can both say that it was worth it.
It is a very sturdy chair. The seat and trim are very nice. Wires and cables were neat not like other chairs.
As first time buyers we were impressed with all the staff dealings the product and the service Brilliant company
At around 50 lbs, this foldable chair has eliminated my need for a walker. My family can fold it and put it I the car with ease. Church is much more enjoyable and I can socialize with others more easily. Thanks, Zoomer for a great product. - Julia
Just got my new Zoomer. It is most liberating. I am permanently disabled. A standard wheelchair is a poor alternative for me. I am a resident of an Assisted Living Facility.
This chair was easy for my husband to assemble ( really minimal amount of assembly). It is comfortable for me,though i would preferred a choice of less depth from back of my knees to chair back it still works for me. Not a lot of chairs have auto recline back and leg lifts but this one does. Lymphedema requires my legs to be up. My first trip down a newly installed ramp proved a bit steep and i hit the rail breaking the right leg rest/lift. I emailed the company and a replacement part was sent immediately! Do register your product when received.As could be expected driving is a learning curve, but after my initial fear and some corrections to my ramp i mastered it all.. tight turns and the dreaded backing up! I think it is simply practice, now i think i am really good at it! My next purchase will be their lift to get the chair in my car. You will not go wrong with this purchase!